As a lawyer specializing in hereditary rights I focus on the following areas and also participate in continuous professional training and education in these areas:
- I offer administration of estates including domestic and foreign assets:
This includes safeguarding, settlement and distribution of the deceased’s estate including the sale of real estate.
- Enforcement and implementation of hereditary rights.
- Execution of wills
- Distribution for joint heirs
- Enforcement and implementation of claims to a compulsory portion as well as rights to augmentation of compulsory portions
- international law of inheritance
- legal counselling for general questions regarding a last will and testament as well as drafting of a last will, e.g. single wills, “Berliner Testament”, “Patchwork”-Testament
- precautionary authority and living will
- anticipated inheritance
- will in favour of a disabled person
Mandates for inheritance matters do not only require a substantiated knowledge of this extensive area of law but also the ability to deal with sensitive cases.
It is extremely important to me to have a trustworthy cooperation with my clients.
In cases of a settlement of extensive domestic and foreign estates, I consider it to be my personal obligation continuously to keep my clients informed about all necessary steps. This ensures that I can decide jointly with my clients- even from a greater distance – what actions should be taken.